This post is sponsored by Tidal Labs on behalf of Banana Republic however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Summah Summah Summah time! I love summer (who doesn’t, I know I know), and its not just because I’m a teacher and I have time off either! I love summer because it means going on vacations, grilling out, eating lots of ice cream, wearing adorable sundresses, bright colors, swimsuits and fabrics that help you stay cool. Being from Georgia, our summers are always a scorcher and I have learned a few fashion tips along the way; Invest in a pair of polarized sunglasses, wear a short romper to stay cool, don’t leave your lipstick in the car, wear light colors, choose fabrics that are breathable.
Speaking of summer, how fun is this tropical garden print? Every time I see it, it makes me think of tropical summer vacations! If you don’t love the skirt, but love the print, you’re in luck because it comes in several different items! This tee is also the softest tee EVER! Its made with Supima extra-fine cotton that has a luxurious feel to it and resists pilling and shrinkage. Since c’est cool (It’s cool) I thought I would share some ideas to help you beat the heat this summer. Thanks for stopping by and stay cool!
10 Ways to Beat the Heat this Summer
- Make some popsicles. Check out these amazing DIY Popsicles!
- Don’t forget your furry friends! Here are some frozen dog treats for your pets!
- Make yourself a cup of iced coffee in less than 30 seconds (and I don’t mean pour hot coffee over ice so its all watery..yuck!) I bought this for my husband who makes himself iced coffee every morning.
- Keep your kids cool too. Have you seen this stroller cooling system? Genius!
- Speaking of kids, this is a great summer sensory activity idea with ice that will keep kids busy!
- Buy yourself a new pair of polarized shades! These have been my absolute favorite!
- Make fun-shaped ice cubes and serve them in your guest’s drinks! I love these pineapple molds
- Buy a portable fan that is powered through your cell phone…I need this!
- Make some frozen yogurt! Seeeeee I’m looking out for that bikini summer bod of yours! 🙂
- Invest in a tumbler that will keep your drinks cold for 24+ hours! These are great for the beach, the pool, in the car, if you work outside etc.
For a limited time, everything I’m wearing is 40% off!