Fashion Featured

cactus6

cactus2

cactus4

cactus7

cactus8

cactus5

Top, Jeans, Sunglasses, Earrings: c/o Purple Peridot, shoes: c/o Magnolia Boutique

My two latest obsessions, cactus print and off the shoulder tops have been combined to give me this adorable top that I have fallen madly in love with. I know that cactus prints have been popular this summer, but I’m thinking they are going to be even bigger this fall. I love this top because I can wear it with sandals and a pair of shorts, and as the weather gets cooler, I can add some booties and maybe even a jacket! (of course being in Georgia now means I probably won’t need a jacket until December!)

I have rounded up a few totally awesome cactus print items?for your viewing pleasure! What are your thoughts on the cactus print? Yay or neigh?

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply delhi85 August 24, 2016 at 6:26 am

yay yay! love the print and you have put it all together so well…beautiful Sarah 😀

• Reply Shelbee on the Edge August 24, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Such an adorable top! And those booties are marvelous!

I would love for you to join my weekly link up On the Edge of the Week. It goes live every Thursday at 5:00 p.m. EST and remains open for a week. I hope to see you there. Have a fabulous day!

Shelbee

• Reply sarah August 25, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Hi Shelbee,
      Thank you! I will def check it out!

• Reply Ingrid Becker August 25, 2016 at 5:19 am

I love that cactus print! Would you ever consider making one of those without the cold shoulder? A short-sleeve blouse perhaps? I would love to buy it but I can not wear an open shoulder to work.

• Reply sarah August 25, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Hi Ingrid!
      I didnt make this, I just bought it. The top comes like this but you could totally wear a jacket over it for work and then wear it without after work! Let me know, I have a few left 🙂

• Reply Bella Jackson August 26, 2016 at 9:52 am

Thanks for the post. I really like your adorable tops…..

• Reply sarah August 30, 2016 at 2:22 pm